
This past weekend we met the Brendles in San Francisco. We had the best time roaming around the city. Reed and I even went for a run on Saturday morning. I was so sore from attempting the hills.

This is our group minus Jim(he was taking the picture)

Cute Kylie! I had so much fun taking pictures. There were so many interesting spots and places.

Jim and Julie, they are in a cute park we found in the middle of China town.

My cute niece Megan! I loved how the colors looked with her sweat shirt.

The House of Nanking is Jim's favorite place to eat. When ever we are with the Brendles we go there. It is pretty fun! They don't give you menu's. You sit down and they start bringing you food. If you don't have an adventurous spirit it could be a little scary. We loved it all.

Me having fun with my camera.

Reed and Kylie.

One of the Highlights of all our trips to the Bay Area is finding the bush man. This is how you see him. He hides and scares unsuspecting people. It is pretty funny. This time I was almost the one to be scared. I was busy taking pictures and not watching. Luckily someone right by me got it instead of me. My family were hoping to get a good scream out of me. I was sad to disappoint them.
2 comments:
Oh, your post makes me homesick! I love House of Nan King and of course I love "The Bush Man" too!! You can't go to the city and not see the man! Looks like you guys had such a fun time. Cute pictures too!
I remember eating at the house of Nan King with the Brendles the weekend Bob and Kerri got married! San Francisco is so much fun, I wish we could have been there with you!
Post a Comment