1. I absolutely love super hero TV shows and movies. My fav is he TV show "Heros". "Save the world save the cheerleader."
2. If I laugh to hard I wet me pants. Ask all my friends that I grew up with.
3.I love to exercise, but, I also love to eat. If I could figure that one out life would be good.
4. I am a "blurter" I tend to blurt out what is in my head. This gets me in some trouble. Yikes!
5. I love watching Survivor. I enjoy the challenges and I love all the Drama. So Fun! In fact I really like reality TV. I enjoy the biggest looser and Jon and Kate plus eight.
6. I am a certified "Book-a-holic". I really love to read. I am my happiest when I am in the middle of a good book. I truly feel sad at the end of a book. The only problem is I tend to ignore everything else going on in my life. One time while reading I vaguely overheard this conversation.
Kylie "mom"
Kylie "Mom"
Kylie again "MOM"
Lauren, " Don't you know that when mom is reading she doesn't listen to anything you say"
I guess I need to get better at multitasking. Reading and living my life.
7. I really don't enjoy being pregnant and I don't really like new born babies. I love my own of course, but enjoy is another things. Give me a cute sixth month old and no fat pregnant body.
8. I love my Aasics Gel Nimbus running shoes. They make my feet soooo happy!
9. I don't enjoy making dinners, but I love making cookies. I think a good oatmeal chocolate chip cookie could count as a meal?!?!
10.When I sleep at night I make a clicking sound, My husband let me in on this one---who knew. My mom makes the clicking sound too. I guess it's genetic.
11.My favorite is getting in bed when my sheets are just cleaned. Heaven!
12.I love being a mom of Girls. I love girl clothes, girl hair and girl activities. I don't even mind the girl drama. Well, I don't mind it to much.
13. I don't like shopping, but I love getting new clothes. Figure that one out.
14. I enjoy a good card game. like rook and Nertz.
15. I want to hike half dome. Even though it kind of scares me.
16. I am thankful to have a husband that is a doer. We are always doing fun things and trying new things because of him.
17. Taking pictures of people is more fun than taking pictures of things.
18. My parents and my siblings are some of my best friends.
19. I love being in my forties. It's all about me now. I have time to learn, explore and try things I've always wanted to try. Like Scuba diving.
20. I love being married to a very silly and fun husband. You may not know this about him.
21. Traveling is so fun to me. I want to see the world.
22. I enjoy teaching and giving talks.
23. I was a very messy girl growing up. I think my parents thought I was hopeless. I am a clean person now. Well not as clean as my husband thinks I should be(he's Certified clean-a-holic), but I am still pretty clean. This gives me hope with some of my girls.
24. My favorite treat is a Scotchamellow from See's Candy. Yummo!
25. Attending the temple and reading my scriptures are so important to me. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is my life. All I am and all I do are because of it.
8 comments:
Okay friend we may have almost opposite personality types but we have so much in common tastes and interests! Can't read and listen, hate pregnancy and I'd take the babies at a year,and I had no idea you were a nertz girl too! We need a game night! Does your silly,fun,clean-a-holic, doer play too, or does this need to be a girls night? Love ya friend!
Shelley, I loved your list! You had me at See's. I love playing games too! I love new clothes & I love to shop. Maybe you can just give me your credit card and I can shop for both of us (hehehehe). Hugs, Amy
I loved your list. I learned a lot i didnt know about you like about Jon and Kate plus 8. I love that show! :)
when I was reading this I realized I am a lot more like you than I thought: the book thing, not liking to shop but liking clothes (which surprised me, I thought you liked to shop??), like making cookies but not dinner (can definitely relate to that). love you!
Oh come on, if I can hike Half Dome, you definitely can! This was fun reading!!
O.K. I finally had to make a comment this time. You are truly a kindred spirit. After all these years it is nice to see that we still are very much alike. Most of the things on your list would be on mine with the exception of loving to exercise. I sure love you my old friend.
a fun read! :) half dome is really not too bad... you can do it!!!
What a fun list! I love learning about you! I am glad you posted this..I am a blurter too, but I think you do it better!
Post a Comment