Sunday, November 16, 2008

Heathers Sadie Hawkins

Taylor Rozier and Heather getting ready to go to Sadies.  The theme this year was glow in the dark.
Heather feeling very tall next to all of her friends
Heathers group of friends being crazy!
At the dance, Heather was excited to see some of her other friends that were coming and she started running over to the door.  She slipped and did a major fall on the ground.  She got up and was trying to find the humor in it all and the LD came over to her and took her outside and accused her of drinking.  She told her she was going to have to wait outside for a police officer.  She stood outside for about ten minutes until the lady realized she wasn't drunk.  Now everyone is teasing her about being a drunk.  I told her she has a great story to tell when she is an adult speaking to the youth.  I guess the funniest part of it is Heather is the last person to ever drink.  She keeps all the rules.  She is the one in the family that keeps us all in line.  I was proud of her and her ability to laugh at herself.  
The girls together, Heather, Jessica, Sarah, Candice, Janet and Kelsie.  Heather is so lucky to have such great friends.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Okay that story is too funny! What cute pics of Heather and all her friends! Fun times!

Sampson said...

I am glad Heather had fun at the dance. She was very nervous. Heather said the dance would be boring sounds like it was far from boring.

The Lehnick Family said...

Hi there...gosh it has been so long since I have seen or talked with you...one of your young women from way back when, Darlena aka Dolly...and I use to babysit when Amy was a baby for you! You were my all time favorite leader!!!! You have a wonderful and beautiful family...I came across your blog on Brittany Dockstaders blog...she is my niece from my mom's marriage with Lawrence...anyway, fun to see how your family has grown...you are welcome to see my family as well on our blog...

GREENLAW said...

awesome pics! looks like heather had fun... i loved sadie hawkins... so casual and easy!!

Patti Spilsbury said...

Crisis + Time = Humor. It's great she could laugh right away! What a cute group of friends she has.