Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fall and Friends

The past few days as I have been out running in the morning, I have been noticing the amazing fall leaves.  I decided to take Kylie and her best bud Natalie to Woodward park to take some pictures with the leaves.
Kylie and Natalie have been friends since they were little.  They are  alike in a lot of ways(they both get nervous about things) and different in many ways, but they seem to love being together.  When ever they are together they play for hours and the only time you see them is when they come searching for food.  
Sweet Kylie!  The amazing thing about the past two pictures is the background is the water reflecting the fall trees.
Beautiful Natalie!
All I can say about this picture is look at those leaves!  Amazing!

3 comments:

Kara said...

awwww how cute are they! i miss my little kyky i love how she is always answering the phone and hearing her adorable voice. i cant wait to see you guys on sunday

Sampson said...

Kylie you are very cute

GREENLAW said...

cute pics, shelley! kylie IS adorable!! i emailed the info on the lens to my sister and i will follow up with her. (she's coming thursday!) if you still wanted to "practice" on us sometime, i would love that! :)

btw... i hear i have you to thank for my new calling! :) i'm excited!!