
Heather was in the "High School musical" this year. The play was called "Zombie Prom". The play was set in the early sixties. There was lots of fun music, dancing and a lot of silliness. This is Heather and two of her LDS friends that were in the play, Janet and Maddie.

At the end of the play everyone turns into a Zombie. Here are the cute zombies at the Prom.

Some of the cast members getting ready for the prom scene at the end of the play. Heather had such a fun time practicing and being involved with the school play. We loved watching her cute happy face up on stage. I know I'm her mom, but I thought she was pretty cute.
5 comments:
Heather was WAY cute in the play! She did a great job & was fun to watch!
that would have been so fun to see! i'm sure she was awesome... she looks gorgeous! :)
I wish I could have seen it!! The pics look pretty interesting. I finally updated! And I want to run that January half, I looked it up online today.
i wish i could have been there. Heather looks cute! miss you!
It is so cool that Heather has been involved in drama. What a fun play!
Post a Comment