Monday, October 20, 2008

Pirate Party!

This past year our stake has been in charge of the quad stake dances. This has been my specific assignment to oversee the dances. The dance this past weekend was a Pirate theme. Jen and I have had fun coming up with fun costumes to match the past themes. Jen sewed these cute skirts for us.
Mom and daughter(Heather) Pirates. We had a really fun time!
Jen, Christina, and I. Christina is the Youth leader over the dances. I have had so much fun working with her. she is an amazing Young women. She is also spunky and fun, qualities that I love.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Wow, look at you ladies, I love it!! I am sure the YW love having you as their leaders. What a fun time you all are having ... dressing up is not my thing but you are a pro at it! :)

Amy said...

wow mom lookin hot.  Hey you should tell kerri and patti to add me so I can look at their sites.  Our email for our blog is bryanclevenger19@gmail.com  Love you!  I don't have time to call you tonight for the addresses cuz i have to study, but ill call you tomorrow!

justjen said...

It's always good times with you matey!