
Reed had a meeting in Maui, we decided to take the family and make a trip to our favorite place on earth. We landed on the Island and I can't really describe it but I just had this overwhelming feeling of joy! The sun was shining and all was right with the world. A friend of mine texted me to ask how the trip was going. I just had one word "Heaven". It was so nice to get away from the gloomy cold weather. My bucket was filled.

Cute Lauren in front of one of the tanks at the Maui Aquarium.

Kylie enjoying life in Aloha

Reed and Kylie building their sand castle.


Reed and Shelley

Heather and Kylie

The girls were able to do a pool scuba dive and a shore dive. It was really amazing! We say sea turtles and a lot of amazing tropical fish.

Kara and Lauren
5 comments:
beautiful! I want to come along! Isn't it so fun to have family trips together ;) enjoy
What a fun trip! You got some great shots!!
Looks like an awesome trip. Reminds me of the time we went to Maui. :) I loved when i got to take trips with you guys.
So fun! Next time take me with you okay? :) Hawaii ... I could use one of those trips about now. So glad your cute family got to escape to the beach! Looks heavenly!
When were you there? Eric and I were on Maui from Jan 28 to Feb 4. Wouldn't that have been WEIRD if we ran into each other!?! Whale season!!!
Post a Comment