One of my favorite things about the holiday season is the Christmas Music. While I'm driving around town I have my car radio tuned to all the Christmas stations. I find myself singing and smiling to songs like "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree" and " Jingle Bell Rock". I love all the traditional songs, the spiritual songs and the new ones. I just had so much Joy today as I was driving around Christmas shopping and car pooling.
Several years ago I was feeling a little low during the Holiday Season. My car was loaded up with all five girls and the Song "Santa Claus is coming to Town" ,by Boys to Men, came on the radio and I turned the radio up and we all started rockin out. We were laughing and singing at the top of our lungs. It was so silly and fun and it truly brought a feeling of Joy to my heart. Belting that song came to be one of our favorite things to do.
So, I guess what I'm saying in this little post is I Love Christmas Music!Does anyone feel like I do?
1 comment:
I love it too!! Hope you're having a terrific Christmas. Miss you.
Post a Comment