Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

One of our favorite family recipes is Pumpkin Chocolate chip muffins. I usually only make them in the fall. They are to die for! They are moist and super
yummy!
It's kind of like having a little pumpkin with your chocolate.
I bought these cute tins at Target in the dollar section and fixed and filled them up
to share with family and friends.
I thought I would share, because I thought it turned out pretty cute.
Below is the recipe.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Mix all dry ingredients together
1 2/3 C Flour
1 Cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Baking powder

Mix all wet ingredients
1 cube margarine melted
1 C pumpkin
2 eggs

I melt the margarine and then add the pumpkin and then the eggs. This helps to cool the margarine so that you don't cook the eggs.
Then I hand mix the wet and dry ingredients along with 1 1/2 C of Chocolate chips.

Use paper liners and fill. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes

I usually triple this recipe. a large can of pumpkin makes three recipes. These are so good and one batch is never enough!
ENJOY!

7 comments:

Kara said...

yumm!!! i love those muffins!

lauren said...

i agree-- these muffins make it officially fall time! love them!

:Brittany: said...

Ahh! I love those too! I was just thinking of making them!!

Tara Rickards said...

Shelley!!! Thay is so funny that you posted this today! I was going to call you and ask for the recipe! Yeah for me! I really was just thinking that today. Perfect! They really are the best!

Kerri said...

Yum! Those are for sure a family favorite of ours too, love them! I love how you packaged it all up, so cute!

Laurie said...

I can't wait to try the recipe. I'm not sure if I have ever eaten them but they look yummy.

Bay said...

Shelley, I made these last year after seeing this post and we're making them right now for a Thanksgiving treat! Thanks for the yummy recipe!