

A few weeks after my Utah family trip I headed back to Utah to participate in the "A New You" program. This was my eighth summer attending. This year I was asked to help plan the New Program that would take place in Utah. I spent the year meeting with Barbara Jones and her assistant Linda. It ended up being a wonderful week. The salon that we toured was wonderful and all the evening concerts were amazing. I took pictures, but some how they were lost, I was pretty sad. I thought I would still talk about it and what a great program it is. When that week was done, I flew directly to Orange County to spend the week with my family.

We had everyone there. Amy and Bryan were able to drive down and Kara was home for a few weeks from BYU Idaho. We had the best time together. We rode bikes at the board walk at New Port, we read lots of books and we just enjoyed being together. We were even able to see the traveling broadway play "Legally Blonde". It was a totally girly thing to do. Bryan and Reed are pretty good sports to put up with all the girl stuff.
2 comments:
I love all the beach pictures, those are my fave! Looks like your family had such a fun trip in Southern Cal, I sure do love that place! I am already looking forward to our NewPort trip next summer!
Shelley love the pictures! Your family is gorgeous!
Post a Comment