This past weekend Kara flew home from Idaho to be a bridesmaid for her friend Jordan's wedding. Kara and Jordan have been best buds since elementary school. I was also Jordan's miamaid advisor. Let's just say, we love this girl. I took my camera and had so much fun getting shots. I wasn't able to get too much of Jordan at the temple, because they had a photographer. I grabbed a few at their home. Below are a few shots of the day.
I just happened upon your blog blog surfing while my kids are asleep! I can't believe it's you guys! Long time no see! Do you keep in touch from anyone in the old ward in Clovis? I've got links on my blog to the Denks! I hope all is well, it's fun to see your family after all these years...Natalie (Moline) Jenne
Sister VanWagenen, These pictures look GREAT! I absolutely love them. I'm so glad you were able to capture so many great shots of our special day! Thank you SO much for all your help. You truly have a great talent!
5 comments:
Shelley, these are gorgeous!!! You are getting so dang good at this! Well done!!
Wow! I wish you could've done the same for me and Jared's wedding - the photos look great! I know my mom truly appreciated your help this weekend!
What a cute couple!! I love all the flowers and wedding shots. You are getting good!
I just happened upon your blog blog surfing while my kids are asleep! I can't believe it's you guys! Long time no see! Do you keep in touch from anyone in the old ward in Clovis? I've got links on my blog to the Denks! I hope all is well, it's fun to see your family after all these years...Natalie (Moline) Jenne
Sister VanWagenen,
These pictures look GREAT! I absolutely love them. I'm so glad you were able to capture so many great shots of our special day! Thank you SO much for all your help. You truly have a great talent!
Post a Comment