I love taking pictures. I have had a very busy and stressful past month. It took a whole month to get together with Kim. We shot these pictures on Tuesday. I had the best time. I have to say that it is pretty easy to take good pictures when you have such a cute model. I have worked with Kim in our ward as Young women's president and as a senior this year in the stake. She is the best! I love her because she is fun and she always laughs at my jokes. Don't we always love the people that think we are funny? Hey let me know which shot you like the best. I would love the feed back.
Hey, my favorite is the one of her against the tree or I like the one with the white fence in it too .... actually love them all. You are capturing some great shots!
You take such great pictures! They all look great! If I had to choose, I think the first one and the one with the red are my favorites! Kim is a beautiful girl! You did a great job capturing her!
Great shots!!! I like the one of her leaning back against the tree the best.. Hey, if you hear of any more photog classes, let me know. I'm still dying to keep learning more.
These are excellent! I love the backgrounds and Kim is so beautiful. Shelly, you are really good! My favorites are the two-tone wood background, the red background, the first one and the one by the tree. The last one is great too. Geez, are you going to make me pick? :) Great job!
Shelly, Look at you! Quite the photographer!!! Youve come a long way and your tallent of photography has improved a lot, as well as the love for shooting and working with different people im sure! Lookin' good:)
10 comments:
Hey, my favorite is the one of her against the tree or I like the one with the white fence in it too .... actually love them all. You are capturing some great shots!
You take such great pictures! They all look great! If I had to choose, I think the first one and the one with the red are my favorites! Kim is a beautiful girl! You did a great job capturing her!
Great shots!!! I like the one of her leaning back against the tree the best.. Hey, if you hear of any more photog classes, let me know. I'm still dying to keep learning more.
Wow! Really great pictures. I love the one by the tree and the one by the old door. She is such an adorable girl!
Charisse Patterson
Wow! These are gorgeous. I love the white fence effect. You are getting to be quite the photographer.
These are excellent! I love the backgrounds and Kim is so beautiful. Shelly, you are really good! My favorites are the two-tone wood background, the red background, the first one and the one by the tree. The last one is great too. Geez, are you going to make me pick? :) Great job!
Shelley!! I love the 2nd one by far! You're really good! Great job!
How can you pick? They are all so great!
Found you! Hey - I recognize this yard! (Just don't tell anyone else about the secret spot! Ha!)
Love these shots! I especially like the one of her on the white fence. Also the one with the red trailer.
Great job!
Shelly,
Look at you! Quite the photographer!!! Youve come a long way and your tallent of photography has improved a lot, as well as the love for shooting and working with different people im sure! Lookin' good:)
Post a Comment