I took pictures of Heather's three good friends: Jessica, Janet, and Sarah. These three have been great friends to Heather, and she is going to be sad next year when they head off to college. I totally love these girls also. One of the best parts of my calling is working with the seniors in our stake. It has been an amazing year getting to know these girls better. They are truly the best! I mostly took close ups, because we were taking senior pictures. Of course we had to take advantage of the beautiful blossoms. This is Sarah Barlocker! Don't you love the yellow sweater? They all decided to borrow Sarah's sweater for some shots by the brick wall. This is Jessica Farley. This is Janet Reynders!
Hey Patti, Jill and Tanya, The blossom are about a mile from our house. Fresno is full of farmland and we live on the outskirts. It is a bummer because the blossoms are going fast. They really are amazing. Thanks for looking!
4 comments:
I love the blossoms! You are taking some amazing pictures.
Looks good! I'm gonna show Alex!
beautiful pictures, beautiful girls, and the trees are amazing! is the orchard near your house?
Hey Patti, Jill and Tanya,
The blossom are about a mile from our house. Fresno is full of farmland and we live on the outskirts. It is a bummer because the blossoms are going fast. They really are amazing.
Thanks for looking!
Post a Comment