
We spent Thanksgiving at the Happiest place on Earth. I decided that anytime you are with your family it is the happiest place and time on Earth. We had the best time hangin with Grandma Bonnie, The Jaeckel's, Sampson's, and Scott's family. It was fun seeing all the amazing Christmas Decorations. What a fun way to start the Holidays.

Kylie, Minnie, Brett, and Blake having fun visiting with Christmas Minnie. Don't you love Brett and Blake. The looks on their faces are a crack up.

It was so fun to see Kara, Amy, and Bryan! Kylie thought we were doing silly faces.

What a special family! getting ready to watch "Honey I shrunk the audience" We also went on the new 3D toy story ride. It was so fun!

Getting ready to ride the Thunder-mountain railroad. We love roller-coasters. Our favorite is the California screamin coaster. It is the Best.

Jenae, Jeff, Bryan and Amy!

Giving cousin Brett a smooch! Can you tell he is loving it.
6 comments:
Cute Pictures! We had such a great time. :)
How fun to be with so much family! Looks like you guys had a total blast!!
Hope Reed has a happy b-day, we need to get a present off in the mail, yikes!
We loved California Screamin too!! Looks like you guys had fun! I can't belive this is November weather!
It looks like you had a great time at Disneyland, you took some fun pictures!
Disneyland was great...We loved spending Thanksgiving with you guys.
I am ready to go back to disney. That was a blast. I want a couple of those pictures. I love the the picture of the girls pretending to kiss Brett. Thanks for such a fun time.
Post a Comment