This past weekend was my daughter Amy's wedding to Bryan Clevenger. Their sealing happened to be on my Birthday. I have to say that this was the best Birthday ever. There is nothing sweeter than seeing your daughter sealed in the temple. This is a picture of the Van
Wagenen and Clevenger families.
This is our back yard at the reception. I was so happy how everything turned out.
My friends Stephanie, Christine, Jen and Amy helped to make everything look so cute. These are some pictures of the picture table and the cake.
10 comments:
Shelley, I am so happy you are a blogger, this is so cute!
OH, I LOVE it!!! What a fun way to keep in touch with your family, yea!!
Your blog is so cute. I am so sad i had to miss Amy's wedding but everything looks amazing. :)
Love,
Jenae
Love the blog, Shelley! You did a great job! I've been blogging for several months now and I think it's so fun. Glad the wedding went well. Everything looks beautiful (especially the bride and her family!) Hugs, Cristie
I'm so happy I got to see pictures since I wasn't able to be at the wedding. The girls looked darling in their dresses and Amy was beautiful. The decorations looked just perfect. I'm sure it's quite a relief that everything went so well. Now you can rest!!
I'll have to start a blog now to keep up with everyone. :)
Love,
Diane
TOO CUTE!! You did a fabulous job at the wedding reception. BEAUTIFUL! I love this idea. You will have to show me how. I love the idea of keeping in touch with family and friends this way
shelley! welcome to the blogging world!! it's an addictive place! :) great pics... your house looked BEAUTIFUL, as did the bride!! what a special day for you guys!
http://greenlawfamily.blogspot.com/
kirsten
You pictures are adorable..
They bring back such great memories of a wonderful week. Love you, Deb
Hey Shelley! Hope you don't mind if I blog-stalk you! Amy's wedding looked amazing & I'm bummed I couldn't be there to see it in person...Great job!
Shelley,
Is Bryan from Ashland, Oregon? I used to live in Eagle Point which is just up the road from there and a friend said that she saw Amy and Bryan's announcement in the paper and that they were getting married in Fresno Temple...My friend asked me if I knew the VanWagenen's..small world!
Post a Comment